Welcome to MyPayPoint.
To use this site you will need to Register. Once registered, you will be able to view all of your statements, documents, SBIs, bulletins etc. You will receive regular emails informing you of when new documents are available to be viewed.
- If you have not received a letter with registration instructions, you will receive one in the coming weeks.
- If you have received a letter but lost the registration code, please call the PayPoint Contact Centre.
- If you have more than one shop offering the PayPoint service, each with a different PayPoint Agent number, you can use the Add Agent link above to access all your statements using the same account. Please see Help/FAQ for additional information.
- After logging in successfully, you can change your password or registered email address by using the links at the bottom of the page.
- Remember to log out using the link above when not in use to ensure your data and statements are secure.
- Please note that the system will automatically log you out after 30 minutes if there is no activity on the screen.